What We Should Wake Up Every Morning Saying:
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God’s power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 1 Peter 1:3-5 (ESV)
I’m preaching on this passage tomorrow at Gages Lake Bible Church. Pray I make much of Jesus.
- Three Dangers of Simplistic Evangelistic Methods
- Four Ways to Move Ahead in 2011
- The Gospel and Relationships
- Sideways Spirituality
- Friday Five Interview - Pete Wilson
- The Gospel Versus Nostalgia
- How I Found My Preaching and Speaking Voice
- Ed Stetzer - How Should We Talk About Sex?
- How I Preach
- 5 Ways Pastors Can Encourage Working Men and Women