What We Should Wake Up Every Morning Saying:
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! According to his great mercy, he has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, who by God’s power are being guarded through faith for a salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 1 Peter 1:3-5 (ESV)
I’m preaching on this passage tomorrow at Gages Lake Bible Church. Pray I make much of Jesus.
- Spare Me the Outrage
- Why Pastors Don't Often "Speak Up"
- Asking the Wrong Question in Salvation
- Three Kinds of Christians Who Should Always Keep Their Cool
- Four Ways to Move Ahead in 2011
- How I Preach
- Ed Stetzer - How Should We Talk About Sex?
- Preaching Through James
- Friday Five Interview - Charles Stone
- Grace Makes the Medicine Go Down