Immigration Policy and Ministry
The Gospel Coalition is running a two-part blog series I coauthored with Matthew Soerens of World Relief on the sensitive subject of gospel ministry and immigration policy.
In the first part we concentrated on a pastor’s role in shaping the attitudes of Christians toward immigrants, both legal and illegal.
In the second part, we dived into specifics in terms of legality, laws, and advocacy for a more updated system.
This is an important conversation for the Church and something many ministries are wrestling with. I appreciate The Gospel Coalition’s willingness to engage this issue.
- The Discipline of Going to Church
- Lessons from the Juniper Tree
- Why You Should Tithe To Your Church
- Friday Five: Jeremy Roberts
- Can We Stop Bashing the Church Now?
- Some Great Easter Links
- Friday Five: Bradley Wright
- Unsolicited Advice for the New House Majority
- Chuck Colson and Hope for the Next Generation
- 5 Reasons We Don't Share Our Faith