Immigration Policy and Ministry
The Gospel Coalition is running a two-part blog series I coauthored with Matthew Soerens of World Relief on the sensitive subject of gospel ministry and immigration policy.
In the first part we concentrated on a pastor’s role in shaping the attitudes of Christians toward immigrants, both legal and illegal.
In the second part, we dived into specifics in terms of legality, laws, and advocacy for a more updated system.
This is an important conversation for the Church and something many ministries are wrestling with. I appreciate The Gospel Coalition’s willingness to engage this issue.
- Three Lessons for Christians from the Debt Crisis
- Why You Should Tithe To Your Church
- Prayer That Starts With God
- The 4 Elements of Courage
- Friday Five: Collin Hansen
- Why We Need Faithful Preaching
- Permission to Pursue What You Love
- Chuck Colson and Hope for the Next Generation
- 5 Ways to Pray for Your Community
- Singing Cowper's Song