Christianity in the Shadow of the Mosque
As a pastor I’m having increased discussions with Christians on the way to treat our Muslim neighbors. I felt this panel discussion from Southern Baptist Theological Seminary was really good at both looking at the increasing Muslim population in our midst, how should we engage them, etc. This is very, very instructive:
A key quote (and I’m paraphrasing) is Russ Moore who says, “You can either consider Muslims a threat and wish them gone or you can consider them as people created in the image of God whom we wish to lovingly win to Christ. But you can’t do both.”
- Let My People Go - Human Trafficking Awareness Day
- Just Call Me Dad
- Replacing War with Joy on Christmas
- Will Pastors' Influence on the Political Process Decline?
- To the Church: You Will Prevail - Eighth Letter Project
- Can We Stop Bashing the Church Now?
- Big Ben and The Sporting Culture
- Trashing Politicians: The New Spectator Sport
- Rush, Biden and the Bible